How to Make Pork & Shrimp Siomai
- 1 cup ground pork
- 1 cup shrimps minced
- 1 cup turnips (
- ) minced
- 1 onion minced
- 4 tbsp spring onions chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots minced
- 1 whole egg beaten
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 24 pcs wonton wrappers
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the wonton wrappers. Mix well.
- Wrap about a spoonful of the mixture into the wonton wrapper. Refer to the video above for this procedure.
- Repeat step 2 until all the mixture is consumed.
- Brush some cooking oil on the base of the steamer then place the siomai pieces properly.
- Steam for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve while hot with toyomansi and chili garlic oil.
- Enjoy your pork & shrimp siomai!