How to Make San Marino Siomai Recipe
- San Marino tuna in can
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Celery or Kinchay
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Molo wrapper
- Chopped or blend all the vegetable and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the chopped vegetables, flour and egg. Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning powder and san marino tuna. Then mix it well.
- Ready the molo wrapper and put half tablespoon of tuna mixture. Wrapped it all the mixture and steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Served with toyomansi and chili garlic. Enjoy