How to Make Santan Sauce for Sinukmani/Biko
- 4 cups of coconut milk
- 3/4 kg of brown Sugar
- 1 Kilo of Glutinous rice
- 5 cups of Water
- Cook first the glutinous rice then set aside.
- Caramelized 1/4 of brown Sugar in a pan.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well.
- Add all the remaining brown sugar and continue stirring to avoid getting burn.
- When the santan sauce getting sticky add the cooked glutinous rice and mix well for 15 minutes.
- Pour in a clean container and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Served with coffee. Enjoy