How to Make Spicy Cheesy Balls Recipe
- Eden cheese slice cubes
- Bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 4 tbsp. Cheese Powder
- 2 tbsp. Chili Powder
- Oil for frying
- Beat the egg with salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a bowl mix the chili powder and cheese powder. Set aside
- Cut the Eden cheese into medium dice.
- Coat the cheese in chili cheese powder mixture then dip into beaten egg and dip and coat of bread crumbs.
- Dip again in the beaten egg and into bread crumbs and set aside.
- Do it all in dice cheese and set aside.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the breaded cheese for 2mins. Set aside
- Toss the fried cheese in cheese powder and serve with mayo ketchup dip.