How to Make Steam Carrot Cupcake
- 2 pcs. of carrots(grated)
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup butter(or oil)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 pcs. eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Raisin for toppings (optional )
- Grate the carrots using grater. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl add the butter and sugar. Mix well
- Add the eggs and mix again.
- Add the vanilla and evaporated milk. Mix well
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix Well
- Mix until combined. Set aside
- Line mold with cupcake liner. Pour mixture about ¾ of the mold.
- Put raisins for toppings and arrange into steamer.
- Steam for 10-15 minutes over low medium heat or until cooked.
- Let it cool and serve.