- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups grated cheese (Eden or cheddar cheese)
- 2 slices white bread
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the two slices of bread. Put some grated cheese on top of one slice of bread. Fry for about 2 minutes.
- Flip the empty slice of bread over the top of the bread with cheese (the side with butter is the outer part). Put additional cheese on top.
- Flip over the sandwich then put additional cheese on top again.
- Flip the sandwich several times until the cheese on both sides is toasted and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite drink. Enjoy your ultimate cheese sandwich!