- 1/2 kilo pork tenderloin cut into strips
- 1/2 kilo pork liver cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized carrot cut into strips
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup green peas
- 5 pcs. garlic cloves chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 7 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- In a frying pan, sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the pork tenderloin and fry it until the color of the pork turns light brown.
- Add the soy sauce and water then simmer until the pork is tender.
- Add dried bay leaves, salt and pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add the pork liver and vinegar then simmer for another 8 minutes.
- Add the carrots and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas and red bell pepper and simmer for another 3 minutes to thicken the remaining sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Igado!