Oreo Ice Candy Recipe
- 10 pcs. Oreo Cookies
- 60 g chocolate powder eg. Milo
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 250 ml hot water
- 250 ml warm water
- Needed items: ice candy plastics and funnel
- Crush the Oreo cookies into tiny pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk and hot water. Then mix-in the warm water.
- Immediately add the chocolate powder then mix well.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies then mix well again.
- Pour-in the mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Properly knot the plastic.
- Cut excess plastics to make them presentable.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your Oreo ice candy!