Paksiw na Tulingan (Tuna Cooked in Vinegar) Recipe
- 3 medium-sized tulingan skipjack tuna (cleaned & cut into pieces)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 medium-sized onions chopped
- 1 small ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce optional
- calamansi juice from 2 pieces calamansi
- 2 pieces chili finger
- Combine all ingredients in a cooking pot. Cut the fish in half if it won’t fit in your pot.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!