Pancit Bihon Guisado with Lechon Kawali
- 100 grams boiled Pork
- 100 grams pork liver
- ½ cabbage
- 1 pc onion slice
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pc carrot
- 20 pcs green beans or also known as baguio beans
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp seasoning granules
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- 3 Pads of Super Q Bihon Rice Noodles
- Oil for saute
- Chives or spring onion
- Fried garlic ( optional)
- Lechon Kawali for toppings
- Heat up the pan with oil and saute the chopped garlic and slice onion.
- Add the pork liver and pork belly, stir it well until the pork liver is slightly cooked.
- Add the amount of soy sauce and stir.
- Add the carrot, baguio beans, a small amount of water and cabbage.
- Seasoned with salt , pepper, and seasoning granules.Stir it and cover for 2 minutes.
- Removed some of the vegetables from the pan before adding more water and the rice noodles, to not overcook the vegetables.
- After adding the water and the rice noodles, add the remaining soy sauce and keep stirring every minute.
- Last minute before the noodles will cook add half of the vegetables, half of the fried garlic, half of the spring onion and the remaining oil. Stir it well
- Serve with lechon kawali and Calamansi, sprinkle more with fried garlic and spring onion. Enjoy