Pinoy Pork Barbeque Recipe
- 2 lbs. pork sliced
- 1/2 cup banana ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 8 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- calamansi juice from 10 pcs. calamansi
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine pork, ketchup, garlic, brown sugar, salt, pepper, calamansi juice & soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are properly distributed. Using your hands in mixing is recommended.
- Marinate the pork in the mixture overnight or at least 3 hours for the meat to absorb the flavors. Make sure to refrigerate the marinade to avoid contamination.
- Skewer the sliced pork using barbeque stick.
- Grill the pork until both sides are done. Use the leftover marinade as the basting sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Pinoy Pork Barbeque!