Quick and Easy Century Tuna Sisig
- 1 can 420g Century tuna flakes in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup pork chicharon crushed
- 2 pcs onions minced
- 3 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 pc large chili finger sliced
- 1 pc red chili chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp calamansi juice
- vegetable oil for frying
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Fry tuna flakes until it turns brown and crispy. Be careful of splashing oil. You can cover the pan if you want.
- When done, remove from heat. Drain excess oil using a strainer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Add the fried tuna flakes then mix again.
- Serve and enjoy your
- Century tuna sisig