Special Chopsuey Recipe
- ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced
- ¼ chicken liver
- 1 ½ cup cauliflower
- 1 medium carrot sliced
- 12 pieces Baguio beans slice
- 1 piece celery
- 10 to 12 pieces baby corn
- 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- ½ kilo cabbage chopped
- 20 pieces quail eggs boiled
- 1 piece onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 piece magic sarap
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Saute onion. Add garlic and continue to saute until the onion becomes soft.
- Add pork and chicken. Stir fry until light brown.
- Add soy sauce, water, salt, magic sarap and pepper. Stir.
- Pour water. Let boil. Cover and cook in medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, bell peppers, celery, and young corn. Stir.
- Add cabbage. Toss. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the boiled quail eggs and cornstarch diluted in water. Toss.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy!