Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) Recipe
- 3 pcs. medium to large squid cleaned
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi juiced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 large sweet onion minced
- 2 pcs. chili minced
- 1 medium garlic minced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
- Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
- Remove from the grill when cooked.
- Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!