1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
1/2 pc small green papaya, cut into wedges
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
1 ginger, sliced
Hot pepper leaves
1 chicken broth cube
36 ounces rice washing
2 tbsp fish sauce
3 tbsp oil
salt & pepper
1. Sauté the ginger, onion & garlic.
2. Put-in the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
3. Pour-in the rice washing & fish sauce. Mix well and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Add the green papaya wedges and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add salt, pepper, chicken broth cube & hot pepper leaves.
6. Serve hot and enjoy your tinolang manok!