● 3 cups glutinous rice flour
● 1 cup brown sugar
● 1 cups coconut milk
● 2 cups young coconut strips
● ¼ cup melted margarine or oil
● 20 – 30 pcs. Banana leaves
1. In a mixing bowl pour the coconut strip and sugar continuously mix.
2. Add glutinous rice flour and coconut milk gradually; continue to blend until even in consistency
3. Brush with oil and the banana leaf.
4. Place 2 tbsp of mixture in the center of the banana leaf then wraps. Fold the edges to avoid dripping
5. Put into the pan with medium high heat.
6. Flip to cook the other side until firm.
7. Once the banana leaf is charred on all sides, remove it from the pan then set aside to cool before serving.
8. Serve and enjoy!